Thursday 1 August 2013

Interview Wear

I had an interview last Monday and the company asked me to dress very professional because I would be attending appointments with them. Well....I despise those black pants that are completely unflattering that you always pair with a blazer and a cute top because they either are too long, too short, or totally hug your thighs and stretch out (well at least on me). However, I checked out Zara (of course) and came across these amazing pants that worked so perfectly for what I was looking for! I tried them in black but the beige just won me over. They were slim fitting and were cut just at the ankle and came with a skinny dark brown belt! So, if you are in need of some cute interview clothing since September is coming up, Zara has some great picks! Check out their blazers as well.

Also, for my purple dress shirt, J.Crew had an awesome sale on the other day. Regular $62 marked down to $37 I believe and then an additional 60% off that! So I ended up getting this beauty for $15!

Lastly, I was unsure as to what type of shoes to pair with the outfit and if I would be walking much so I just picked a pair of pointy 2 1/2 inch pale pink ones which were very comfy! And the finishing touch.....black blazer of course.




Blazer: Pull & Bear
Shirt: J.Crew
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Unknown...(Their my mom's)

xx
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment